com tech reaction

 

COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES REACTION

    The presentation I found most interesting was the carrier pigeon presentation. I found it interesting how long the use of carrier Pigeon has spanned over time. The use of the homing pigeon has spanned since the 1800s. There were in fact several pigeons that were given medals by militaries around the world. The most recent use of a homing pigeon I could find was a story in 2015 where Indian police detained a pigeon who was accused of spying for Pakistan.
    I realized that communication technology within the past 20 years has changed so fast compared to what it had over the last 200. Showing just how fast technologies in communication have advanced. I recently watched the film Blackberry, which shows how fast the pace of innovation was during these last twenty years or so.

        The other presentation I found interesting was the telegram presentation where the electrical pulse was sent through wires to another telegram receiver that would relay the series of beeps and sounds coming from the wire and the other receiver. I found this to be fascinating.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-32971094



    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI

eoto 2 post

Com 1450 blog post #1